By logging onto to your own private online account, the student-parent portal will enable you to see attendance, grades, assignments, teacher's comments, and school bulletins. You'll be able to access the portal at home, work, school, or the public library
- where ever there is Internet access.
How do I get started?
If you are a student or parent, click on these links to access resources on the Student-Parent Portal.
- How to Sign Up for the Portal – for Parents & Guardians
- If you did not receive the access id and password for your son/daughter, contact Londa Farrell via email at FarrellLE@ccrsb.ca
- How to Sign Up for the Portal – for Students
- Log on to the Student-Parent Portal with your Novell username and password - the same information you use to log on to any of the computers at school
- How to Use the Student-Parent Portal
- InSchool Parent Portal Demonstration Video
- File Format: mp4
- File Size: 5.62 MB
- Running Time: 4.11 minutes
If you have additional questions please contact FarrellLE@ccrsb.ca
Student / Parent Log In - CLICK HERE
Admin Log In - CLICK HERE
SUB Log In - CLICK HERE
PowerTeacher Log In - CLICK HERE